Duplicate / Lost / Correction - PAN card
  1. You could have lost your Original PAN card but have the PAN number
  2. You could have lost your PAN card and don’t remember your PAN number
  3. Change in name after your/spouse marriage or for any other reason.
Process to apply for Duplicate/Lost/Correction – PAN card

Click here to fill in your enquiry. Our expert advisors would call/email you to understand your requirement and send the forms accordingly. Fill in the forms as they appeared on the original card and mention your existing PAN card number. If you do not remember your PAN card, please check for any communication from PAN dept by email/courier ( You will find your PAN card number mentioned on these). If you are not able to find any such documents, you can find the same HERE. Enter your DOB, Name and your existing PAN card number would be displayed.

Fill & Send the form

You may fill the form or seek our assistance. You may check the sample filled form which we have sent to your email. Once finished please send scanned copy of the filled form along with documents to nri@zenmoney.com Madhu.menon@zenmoney.com to check for any discrepancies. Upon our confirmation and payment of PAN processing fees through our Paypal account , you may send the forms to us by courier. Please send us the tracking number for us to keep tab on the courier sent. Once we receive the form we shall submit it to the concerned authorities and get acknowledgment with coupon number. We shall scan and email these details to you along with the URL for tracking the PAN card application.

Receive the PAN card

We shall keep track with the authorities for prompt process. If any discrepancies we shall coordinate with you and resolve it. Once done, PAN card gets delivered to your Overseas location in 15-20 days.